Welcome to CCSF Financial Aid Office
Paying for the cost of a college education requires a partnership among parents, students and the college. Each partner has responsibilities to fulfill in meeting that cost. Financial aid is money that helps you pay for the cost of your education (college fees, books and supplies). City College of San Francisco (CCSF) participates in most Federal and State financial aid programs.
- We are now receiving 2014-2015 FAFSA applications. Once we receive your FAFSA application, look out for email notifications to your CCSF assigned email account
- To check on the status of your financial aid file and see what documents are needed log into your student WEB4 Portal
- If you are interested in applying for a Federal Direct Loan for the 2014-2015 year you must attend one of the scheduled Federal Loan Workshops. Click here to make an appointment to attend one of the scheduled workshops
- Award Letter emails for the 2014-2015 year will begin to be generated by August 8
- Disbursement dates for Fall 2014 are now posted